Hello, I am Reverend Linda J. Heimermann, owner of Heaven On Earth Healing Alternatives (HOEHA), established February 1, 2008. I offer alternative natural healing methods to complement and integrate with conventional medical care as part of a holistic approach to the well-being of body, mind, and spirit. I look forward to meeting you in my beautiful new setting in HARTFORD, WI. Highest Ground Healing; 17 Lone Oak Lane.
I invite you to be in a trusted, sacred environment as I bring you to a relaxed state of being. My hope is to have you leave feeling peaceful, rested and with a heighten state of mind, body and spirit. Blessings to you on your journey.
Our mission is to compassionately inspire, empower, and support each individual on their life’s journey by bringing unity to one’s physical, emotional, mind, and spiritual aspects.
“I am a Certified Healing Touch Practitioner, Reiki Master and licensed non-denominational minister practicing as a spiritual healer. I am not a licensed therapist or doctor. I practice metaphysics (spiritual application) for the purpose of relaxing, healing, and guidance. Any benefits you may experience are based on your own faith principles. I do not guarantee results of any kind, nor do I diagnose , make recommendations involving pharmaceutical drugs or surgery or handle medical emergencies. I recommend that everyone take responsibility for any issue they may be addressing and consult their doctor or therapist if needed.”
- 1999-2000-Training in Healing Transformation: Capacitar, Inc. Completed the curriculum for Training in Healing and Transformation, a graduate with founder, Pat Cane, Ph.D. Accredited through Marian University, Fond du Lac. I facilitate this training through my “Self-healing Methods” classes at HOEHA, St. Francis Home, and Dynamic Chiropractic and Wellness in Fond du Lac.
- 2003-2005-Certified as a Healing Touch Practitioner (HTCP) from the Colorado Center for Healing Touch, Inc. Healing Touch is the first and only Nationally Accredited Healing/Energy modality and supported by the American Holistic Nurses Association.
- 2009-Lymphatic Massage: training and certificate
- 2010-Ordained Reverend Minister: my soul’s calling was to a unique ministry course created by Rev. Kimberly Marooney, Ph.D., The Angel Ministry Program, Gateway University, California. I now officiate wedding ceremonies, baptisms, sacred ceremonies, prayer circles, and home blessings.
- 2014-Reiki Master level
- 2014-Immanual Practicum in Illinois; July 19, 2014, I heard the voice of Jesus as his follower. Praise the Lord Jesus Christ. My life is forever changed!
- 2015/16-President of the Fond du Lac Chapter, Women In Management (WIM).
- * 2016 Assisted in Facilitating the Angel Ministry’s 2016 Ordination class in Mt Shasta, Ca.
- 2017 Completed Healing Touch for Babies
We embrace our communities growth, well-being, and transformation by promoting alternatives in holistic healing practices and modalities to complement and integrate with conventional medicine.